Partial Hospitalization Program
5 Days | 30 Hours per week
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
5 Days | 9-15 Hours Per Week
Outpatient Program (OP)
1-3 Days | 9 hours or less per week
Drug detox lets you break the physiological addiction. You will have to deal with the withdrawal symptoms but because medical supervision is a given, you won’t have to endure unnecessary pain and suffering. After a few days or a week, you’re typically able to transition to the next phase of care.
Los Angeles Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab is the next step after Detox or residential treatment. Someone is ready for one of our various Outpatient levels of care if sobriety and stabilization have been reached. It’s ideally suited for a person with a high level of motivation to get and stay clean. Additionally, it enables you to exercise more control over your life and choices. Examples of possible outpatient treatments include:
- Availability of multiple evidenced based mental health and addiction therapy services, which makes access to professional and peer support a snap
- One-on-one talk therapy that continues and deepens the healing process you started during detox
- Case management sessions that help you to set goals, evaluate your progress and develop an aftercare plan of continued recovery support.
- Medication Management and access to Medical and Psychiatric prescribers.
- Relapse prevention strategies as well as random drug and alcohol testing for accountability
12 Step and other recovery meetings for long-term sobriety
- Life skills training, career and spiritual counseling, which helps you to transition to a post-addiction independent lifestyle
What’s the Timeline?
Placement is available for local sober and transitional living. We work closely with programs in our community that we know and trust. Contact us for more details!
We also work with affiliate programs for residential detox and psychiatric stabilization. Our sister detox program is New Me Inc. Additional details to come soon!
At Divinity Recovery outpatient treatment center, Los Angeles you have options. We believe that the journey to recovery does not look the same for everyone. From beginning to end, you are supported by a team who co-creates a multidisciplinary and individualized treatment plan with you. We strive to make sure all of your needs are being met holistically to ensure greater success in your long term recovery. Here’s a typical path to recovery.