Divinity Recovery offers unique and holistic Woodland Hills drug rehab, helping patients reconsider their choices and embrace a new lifestyle over the years. Facing prolonged addiction is not easy and certainly is not free of risks. Our rehab centers ensure extended outpatient treatment to help you reintegrate into society, reinforce your sobriety goals, and learn how to avoid temptations and cravings for years to come.
The rehab treatments we’re using
At our facility, you have access to three fundamental rehabilitation programs:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP relies on six hours of therapy per day, five days per week, and comes next in line after the inpatient treatment intensity-wise. The PHP is part of a structured rehabilitation program that can continue for as long as necessary, providing access to high-end rehabilitation treatments, behavioral therapies, and counseling sessions.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP follows the PHP and relies on 9 to 15 hours of treatment weekly. It is the ideal form of rehab treatment for individuals who can’t afford inpatient care and deal with manageable disorders. They can recover in an outpatient setting and generally need social reintegration guidance and assistance. Our intensive outpatient rehab treatment provides family support, healthier lifestyle routines, professional guidance, personal growth counseling, etc.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program is the last phase of the recovery treatment, generally relying on several hours of treatment weekly, depending on each patient’s needs and recovery goals. It involves 12-step meetings, promoting healing via peer support, and helps patients integrate into supportive communities that will help them grow and flourish.
These programs promote long-lasting recovery goals via procedures like:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for regulating harmful thinking patterns
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) dealing with PTSD and other trauma-related effects
- Somatic Experiencing (SE) helping patients cope with traumatic events and emotions
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) using magnetic fields to stimulate the nervous system and counter depression-related effects
- Mindfulness and spiritual counseling promoting stress-reduction and healing via faith and self-confidence
- Physical fitness, nutrition therapy, yoga, and Tai Chi classes for physical and mental strengthening
- Body mapping helps patients with physical scars, defects, illnesses, etc.
These procedures are just several samples of what we use at our Woodland Hills, CA, teen outpatient treatment. If you wish to get the full list, you can visit our website or call one of our rehab professionals for additional information.
Can IOP cure addiction?
As a chronic disorder, substance addiction has no medical cure, in the sense that the risk of relapse will always be there. However, our rehab center in Los Angeles will teach you how to manage it long-term, avoid cravings and social triggers, and embrace a sober and clean lifestyle. It takes dedication, commitment, and knowledge, and everybody can achieve these goals with proper guidance and assistance.
Call Divinity Recovery at 1-747-204-3398, ask our rehab expert about our Woodland Hills drug rehab, and come in for assessment and rehab planning. We can adjust the treatment program to your needs to ensure an optimal recovery experience.