Combating addiction effectively necessitates a carefully-planned approach for sustainable recovery over the years. Addiction is a chronic disorder, meaning that, without proper long-term maintenance, you can relapse at any point after the treatment. Divinity Recovery has created a unique rehab program in Woodland Hills, relying on a multidisciplinary approach to ensure optimal results.
What makes our rehab program unique?
Our San Fernando Valley outpatient rehab uses a holistic approach to deliver impeccable recovery results in every situation. Our professionals combine conventional medicine and psychiatry with advanced holistic recovery procedures to promote mental, emotional, and spiritual rejuvenation and healing. Some of these procedures include:
- Psychological evaluation and testing – This phase allows our professionals to assess your condition and health status and recommend optimal treatment for a safe and comfortable recovery. It usually takes place in the assessment stage, upon contacting us for treatment planning and therapy.
- Medication management – Our intensive outpatient rehab treatment includes targeted medication management support for patients struggling with recurring cravings and co-occurring disorders. The treatment will help them manage their conditions in the long run, preventing relapse and minimizing cravings.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) – EMDR is a useful tool for addressing internalized traumas, affecting the victim’s thought process, emotional composure, and ultimately behavior.
- Exposure and Prolonged Exposure Therapy – Using specific treatments to address people’s fears and help them cope with their insecurities along the way.
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) – We use magnetic fields to activate your brain’s nerve cells as a tool against mental conditions like depression.
- Emotional Intelligence – Helping patients understand their emotions and teaching them how to regulate their behaviors and thinking patterns.
- Reiki classes – Reiki consists of intense energy healing to help patients cope with stress, anxiety, and depression-related symptoms.
- Spiritual counseling – Promoting the belief and surrender to a higher power, strengthening our patients’ spiritual connection with the world around them.
Other treatment procedures include yoga, meditation, CBT, DBT, psychodrama, nutrition and sleep therapy, and much more. These procedures create a holistic recovery system that represents the foundation of our Woodland Hills, CA, teen outpatient treatment.
What happens after inpatient treatment?
If you’ve completed the inpatient treatment but have no idea where to go from there, allow us to guide you! We offer patient-oriented PHP and IOP services, helping people rebuild their lives one day at a time. You will come to our center for medical and psychiatric treatment and therapy for up to 20 hours per week, day treatments only.
After each treatment session, you will return home to be close to your family and friends and recover with their moral and spiritual support. Both PHP and IOP allow people to continue their education or job-related tasks daily while still completing their recovery and treatment goals. We advise coming to our rehab center in Los Angeles today for clinical assessment and rehab planning.
If you’re looking for a patient-oriented and reliable rehab program in Woodland Hills, contact Divinity Recovery at 1-747-204-3398, and let’s discuss your recovery needs and goals!