Are you searching for outpatient rehab in Woodland Hills? Divinity Recovery is a leading addiction treatment facility with an impeccable clinical team and advanced psychotherapy programs. By addressing the underlying causes of addiction, we prepare our patients for sustainable success with sobriety.
Top reasons to choose our rehab in Woodland Hills
We are a top-rated treatment facility for drug and alcohol addiction and dual diagnosis conditions. Here are some reasons to choose our rehab center for recovery:
Our facilities – With world-class infrastructure and state-of-the-art amenities, our rehab facility sets the perfect ambiance for recovering addicts to start their lives anew. We encourage and support patients to contemplate their unhealthy lifestyle choices and encourages them to focus on sobriety.
Customized treatments – When it comes to treating addiction, using a cookie-cutter approach is not something we practice. We create patient-oriented plans to address unique addiction circumstances and recovery needs. This approach will ensure long-term stability and sobriety, long after completing our treatment.
Evidence-based therapies – We use a combination of evidence-based therapies, holistic treatments, counseling, and 12-step meetings to help patients attain sobriety. Some of the psychotherapies that we use to treat substance abuse disorder include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive processing therapy (CPT)
- Trauma resiliency model (TRM)
The benefits of outpatient rehab treatment
Outpatient rehab for mild to moderate addictions is an ideal treatment choice for those who cannot commit to residential treatment. Some of the benefits of our Woodland Hills, CA, teen outpatient treatment include:
- Treating your addiction at a San Fernando Valley outpatient rehab is more affordable than resorting to inpatient programs because you do not have to pay the lodging costs.
- You can attend rehab treatment after your school or work hours as these programs work around your schedule.
- You can receive family support throughout your recovery journey, encouraging you to stay focused on your path to sobriety.
At our rehab center in Los Angeles, we use evidence-based modalities to address addiction and its cause for comprehensive recovery and healing. Ranked as the #1 intensive outpatient rehab, we believe in using a customized treatment plan for each patient to help them make the most of their time at our facility.
Who is an ideal candidate for outpatient rehab?
Individuals battling an addiction condition who cannot take time off from work-related commitments or personal obligations are the ideal candidates for outpatient rehab. This form of treatment is the most viable option for:
- Individuals who wish to remain in the comfort of their home during rehab
- Those wishing to undergo rehab treatment with the love and support of their family members, loved ones, and friends
- Individuals suffering from mild addictions or those in the early stages of addiction.
Call Divinity Recovery at 1-747-204-3398 to speak to one of us and to learn more about our outpatient rehab in Woodland Hills. Our outpatient treatment can help you attain and maintain sobriety in the long term. The key to breaking free from the clutches of addiction is just a phone call away; act now!