Recovering addicts require extensive treatment and support post inpatient treatment to remain sober, healthy, and stable over the years. Divinity Recovery achieves these requirements via our Intensive Outpatient Program in Malibu, promoting long-term sustainability and sobriety maintenance.
What to know about the Intensive Outpatient Program?
Our Malibu outpatient rehab program relies on 9 to 15 hours of treatment and therapy per week, during Monday through Friday. The treatment’s intensity and duration will usually depend on a per case basis, including addiction severity, completed treatments, home environment, family relationships, etc. Whatever the situation, the intensive outpatient rehab program is essential to any recovering addict’s long-term stability thanks to its life-changing impact.
IOP is ideal for three categories of people:
- Individuals who have completed the inpatient program – These are patients who have already conquered the first phase of the rehab process. They have completed the inpatient treatment and can now move on to the next phase, which is social reintegration and long-term recovery and management.
- Victims struggling with mild-to-moderate addiction – If you don’t need inpatient care, to begin with, our IOP may be your best bet for a reliable and potent recovery system. It allows you to pursue your recovery goals while remaining socially active and take care of your job and education-related tasks.
- People who can’t afford intensive rehab treatments – IOP is an excellent option for individuals who can’t afford the inpatient treatment but still need medical and psychiatric assistance.
If you need immediate Malibu, CA, teen outpatient treatment, you can always call our professionals for in-depth clinical assessment and diagnosis. They will assess your condition and recommend adequate treatment depending on your addiction’s specifics, financial possibilities, and recovery goals.
The best IOP recovery programs
Our Intensive Outpatient Program relies on a holistic recovery system, incorporating procedures from multiple disciplines. These include:
- Behavioral therapies like CBT, DBT, EMDR, or Somatic Experiencing – These therapies aim to address specific emotional behaviors that may impact the patient’s ability to recover and heal. These procedures are ideal for coping with emotional traumas, resetting the thinking pattern, and eliminating harmful behavioral tendencies.
- Spiritual rejuvenation and growth (mindfulness, spiritual counseling, reiki, yoga, meditation) – Helping patients rediscover their confidence and self-esteem and grow more positive and determined to reach their long-term goals.
- Physical strengthening and healthy dopamine production (physical fitness, Tai Chi, dance movement therapy, nutrition therapy) – Support patients in adopting a healthier lifestyle based on experiencing natural endorphins and meaningful human interactions.
Our rehab center in Malibu, California, invites people to retake control over their lives and future. If you need recovery and healing support, we recommend joining our intensive outpatient program in Malibu as soon as you can. The sooner you begin the IOP treatment, the easier it will be to manage your condition effectively and adopt a healthier, cleaner, and more active lifestyle as a result.
Call Divinity Recovery at 1-747-204-3398 and come in for assessment and treatment planning! One phone call will provide the opportunity to change your life forever.