If you require expert clinical and psychiatric assistance to cope with your substance addiction, our experts are ready for the task. Divinity Recovery offers comprehensive assistance to individuals who have completed the rehabilitation program and seek additional structured treatment for long-term recovery and support. Our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is ideal for the job if you need PHP rehab in Woodland Hills.
What is the Partial Hospitalization Program, and who is it for?
PHP is a form of day treatment, next to IOP and other outpatient care services. It only offers six hours of treatment daily for five days per week, allowing individuals to return home for the night, hence the name. This form of treatment is ideal for three types of individuals:
- Those who have completed the detox/inpatient treatment – Most people seeking San Fernando Valley outpatient rehab have already completed more intensive treatment levels, like the inpatient program. The inpatient program is the strictest and most controlled form of treatment, relying on 24/7 supervision and monitoring to ensure a sustainable recovery. After completing the treatment, patients usually need follow-up care to adapt to an independent lifestyle, and that’s where our PHP shines.
- Those who have manageable conditions – Not everybody requires inpatient care when battling substance addictions. Some only deal with mild addictions and moderate withdrawal, meaning that they are better off with choosing our PHP or intensive outpatient rehab as treatment options.
- Those who have no time for intensive care – The third group contains individuals who have daily professional, educational, or familial tasks to attend to that they cannot postpone. Their addictions are manageable without a higher form of care, and they need the extra freedom of the PHP to care for their daily duties.
If you fall into any of these groups, you perfectly fit our PHP requirements. To know where you fit, we recommend contacting our rehabilitation professionals and discussing your case before arriving at our facility.
What happens during PHP?
The PHP program aims to help patients stay loyal to their sobriety goals via therapy, counseling, medication management, and holistic healing procedures. Both our PHP and the Woodland Hills, CA, teen outpatient program rely on procedures like:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Trauma Resiliency Model (TRM)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Yoga and meditation
- Reiki Healing
- Spiritual counseling, etc.
All these treatment modalities, and more, come together to ensure a unique recovery experience. They will contribute to support your transformative journey and help you achieve your sobriety goals over the years. If you’re looking to recover from addiction fast with proper professional guidance, we invite you to our premier rehab center in Los Angeles. You will have a team of rehab professionals guiding you through the healing process and helping you achieve your dreams for a cleaner, healthier, and more active lifestyle.
Call Divinity Recovery at 1-747-204-3398, speak to our expert counselor and get information about our insurance options and PHP rehab in Woodland Hills. We can help you make an appointment for an immediate assessment today.